Faith Lessons Vol. 1 – Promised Land: Living for God Where Culture Is Influenced
$9.00 – $33.95
Discover the fascinating history, geography, and culture behind the events and characters of the Bible. Host Ray Vander Laan goes on-site to reveal the Bible’s intriguing historical context and its significance to modern believers, illuminating life-changing “faith lessons.” Approximately 5-7, 20-minute segments per set.
This five-session small group Bible study by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume one of the That the World May Know series. Vander Laan illustrates how God guided his people to a specific place – the Promised Land – to impact the world both in ancient times and today. Just like the time and place of our birth shapes our journey, so the land and culture of the Hebrew people shaped their story. Promised Land provides wonderful context to the stories of that time.
- Focuses on passages of Scripture explored in the DVD
- Includes sidebars, maps, photos and other study tools
- Features questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- Include 30 personal Bible studies to help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.
- Standing at the Crossroads –Tel Gezer
- Wet Feet – Jordan River
- First Fruits – Tel Jericho
- Confronting Evil – Tel Beth Shemesh
- Iron of Culture – Tel Azekah