Faith Lessons Vol. 10 – With All Your Heart: Being God’s Presence to Our World
$9.00 – $33.95
Discover the fascinating history, geography, and culture behind the events and characters of the Bible. Host Ray Vander Laan goes on-site to reveal the Bible’s intriguing historical context and its significance to modern believers, illuminating life-changing “faith lessons.” Approximately 5-7, 20-minute segments per set.
This six-session small group Bible study, With All Your Heart, by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume ten of the That the World May Know series. Do you remember where your blessing comes from? In Exodus, God warned Israel to remember him when they left the dry desert and reached the fertile fields of the Promised Land. But in this tenth volume of Faith Lessons, you’ll discover how quickly they forgot God and began to rely on themselves. Find out what it means to remember the Lord in your own life on this one-of-a-kind spiritual pilgrimage. Filmed on location in Israel, Faith Lessons is a unique video series that brings God’s Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible’s fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures’ significance for modern believers.
- Focuses on passages of Scripture explored in the DVD
- Includes sidebars, maps, photos and other study tools
- Features questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- Includes 25 personal Bible studies to help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.
- Build Me a Sanctuary – Filmed in Timnah
- Making Space for God – Filmed in Timnah
- He Led Them Like a Shepherd – Filmed in the Negev
- By Every Word – Striking the Rock – Filmed in the Negev
- With All Your Might: The Final Test – Filmed in Jerusalem
- A Well-Watered Garden – Filmed in Jerusalem