Faith Lessons Vol. 12 – Walking With God in the Desert: Experiencing Living Water When Life is Tough
$9.00 – $33.95
Discover the fascinating history, geography, and culture behind the events and characters of the Bible. Host Ray Vander Laan goes on-site to reveal the Bible’s intriguing historical context and its significance to modern believers, illuminating life-changing “faith lessons.” Approximately 5-7, 20-minute segments per set.
This seven-session small group Bible study by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume twelve of the That the World May Know series. Are you going through a difficult period of life? The loss of a loved one? Unemployment? A crisis of faith? During these desert times, it’s easy to think God has disappeared. In Walking with God in the Desert you’ll discover that it’s only when we are totally dependent on him that we find God is closer than ever and can experience his amazing grace and provision.
- Focuses on passages of Scripture explored in the DVD
- Includes sidebars, maps, photos and other study tools
- Features questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- Includes 25 personal Bible studies to help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.
- Join the Journey – Filmed in the Sinai Desert
- It’s Hot Here and There’s No Way Out – Filmed in Wabi Nasb
- Help is Here – Filmed in Wadi Nasb
- When Your Heart Cries Out – Filmed in the Judea Wilderness
- They Were Not Wandering – Filmed on Mount Sinai
- Ears to Hear – Filmed in Negev
- There’s Hope in the Desert – Filmed in En Gedi